Circle Of Mediums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle Of Mediums

A Circle of Mediums Healers, Psychics, Lightworkers etc offering services sharing Faith, Self and Spirit.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charities 08-9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tashunka
Admin
Tashunka

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Charities 08-9 Empty
PostSubject: Charities 08-9   Charities 08-9 Icon_minitime03.04.08 12:20

Two Maind Charities chosen each year & Three Member nomnated and voted for will be supported by GC Heaven, Heaven Sent Gifts and Goods and Circle Of Mediums.

For 08-9 our Two Chosen Charities are:-

Leucheamia Research

Turretts Scotland

Funds raised will be from sales of Site Sigs (100% Of income), Gift Vouchers (20% OF Income)

A Reprot will be made available of all funds raised and each March these will be distributed between the Chosen and Members Charities.

Back to top Go down
http://circleofmediums.heavenforum.com
Queen_patricia

Queen_patricia

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Charities 08-9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charities 08-9   Charities 08-9 Icon_minitime03.04.08 20:49

[b]
Hi all,
just a wee introduction about one of the chosen charities which is TOURETTE SCOTLAND. We have a website www.tourettescotland.org if you want to have a wee peek.
This charity is funded by public donation and fund raising. We offer information, support and advice to all who contact us. At present i am putting together a training package along with my other half at TOURETTE SCOTLAND, Janice Mylan, who is our present chairperson. Any further information you require please dont hesitate to email me or chat with me here at circle of mediums. Speak with you all soon and i thank you on behalf of all of us at TOURETTE SCOTLAND we are extremely grateful for the support and kindness shown by julie and her team here at the circle of mediums.
Loveys
Patricia xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourettescotland.org
Queen_patricia

Queen_patricia

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Charities 08-9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charities 08-9   Charities 08-9 Icon_minitime03.04.08 20:56

[b]
Hi all,
just a wee introduction about one of the chosen charities which is TOURETTE SCOTLAND. We have a website www.tourettescotland.org if you want to have a wee peek.
This charity is funded by public donation and fund raising. We offer information, support and advice to all who contact us. At present i am putting together a training package along with my other half at TOURETTE SCOTLAND, Janice Mylan, who is our present chairperson. Any further information you require please dont hesitate to email me or chat with me here at circle of mediums. Speak with you all soon and i thank you on behalf of all of us at TOURETTE SCOTLAND we are extremely grateful for the support and kindness shown by julie and her team here at the circle of mediums.
Loveys
Patricia xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourettescotland.org
Sponsored content

Charities 08-9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charities 08-9   Charities 08-9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charities 08-9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circle Of Mediums :: Charity Support :: Charities 08-