Circle Of Mediums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle Of Mediums

A Circle of Mediums Healers, Psychics, Lightworkers etc offering services sharing Faith, Self and Spirit.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW CHAT SERVICE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tashunka
Admin
Tashunka

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-03-01

NEW CHAT SERVICE Empty
PostSubject: NEW CHAT SERVICE   NEW CHAT SERVICE Icon_minitime18.06.08 13:56

CHAT NEWS

A NEW CHAT SERVICE

Ok we have settled in now here on our new forums and the basic chat here is great for a general natter and meeting place, but the glitches and auto time out is a prob for some and not conducive to a learning environment.

So we are now adding a NEW CHAT SERVICE, (as an addition to, not a replacement for the chat on here.)

The download linkis on our forum main page.

Some of you will know the server, we have been there before, the differeince is this time its a PRIVATE section of GCN Chats, available to registered members of Circle of Mediums ONLY.

It does mean a download to your computer. but its a lighter version of GCN. With only our rooms listed and not attached to the rest of GCN chats.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
Click on the link provided ( on the main page, under our Logo Image). It will instigate a download to your computer.

Either use the RUN command and let it load up automatically to your computer:
OR click on SAVE and load the install file to your computor, then activate it from the saved file on your computer.

Once the program is loaded up install it and open the icon youll then find on your descktop/startmenu. (For some a restart of the computer maybe required for the program to work smoothly)

You will then be asked to Register/Sign In. I sugest you all Register (even those with gcn previous accounts)

You should then get a confirmation of registration and be able to sign in on the main screan.

Once signed in you will automatically be taken to our room CircleofMediums.
We have a few rooms listed (on the Chat: faves menue of the program)

Links to the forum pages and our other sites are included in the program so you can now surf chat and forums right from your desktop.

This services is intended for those who wish to learn and develope , where we will be listing classes and in deapth chats etc, along with our usual fun and parties of course.

Again the chat here on the forums will remian in use as a general chat and meeting place.

If you have any problems loading the program or signing in Please Contact Julie-AKL for help.
Back to top Go down
http://circleofmediums.heavenforum.com
ladyj1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-07

NEW CHAT SERVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAT SERVICE   NEW CHAT SERVICE Icon_minitime07.02.09 8:37

why is everyone in mich going through a lot everyone here is selling drugs nothing to do no good mayor no jobs oh my name is sharon born may 1 1956 will there be any changes for my family forthe good i have 4 sons and do u think our president can make a change for the better
Back to top Go down
Demici

Demici

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-10

NEW CHAT SERVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAT SERVICE   NEW CHAT SERVICE Icon_minitime07.02.09 23:50

Hi LadyJ1

You are welcome here and I hope you find many friends.
I am on line at 11pm UK time int the GCN chat if you ever want to chat.

The world is going through a big change right now. And many people are feeling the change.
Hang on in there and change will happen.
In the mean time I am sending healing
if you want a chat leave a message and a time and I will come on line to chat to you.
love and light
Demici
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW CHAT SERVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAT SERVICE   NEW CHAT SERVICE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW CHAT SERVICE
Page 1 of 1